Redfame Publishing welcomes scientists and researchers to participate as peer reviewers of articles being considered for publication in a wide range of scholarly, international journals that cover economics, business, social sciences, humanities, and sciences. The peer review process is important because it guarantees the high quality of articles published, which in turn assures the success of Redfame Publishing.
Peer reviewers are internet-based, part time volunteers whose working language is English. Their main tasks are to read and then recommend whether a manuscript should be accepted as is, accepted with revision, or outright rejected. To that end, peer reviewers will be asked to provide detailed, constructive comments that are substantiated by references where possible and that will help the editors in their publication decisions and with their author interactions. Reviewers must also be on alert for any issues relating to author misconduct, such as plagiarism, and report these to the editors.
This is a voluntary job. While we do not offer salaries to volunteers, your name will be listed in the printed journal and on the journal’s webpage.
The benefits of being a Peer Reviewer include:
- Developing professional opportunities and contacts,
- Increasing evaluation skills,
- Being the first to see new materials,
- Listing as an Editorial Board member in the print journal and on its website,
- Bolstering of resumes for promotion and/or tenure,
- Assisting Redfame Publishing in providing high quality work.
Eligibility and Requirements for Peer Reviewers:
- Doctoral degree or above,
- Academic job at a university or organization,
- Fluency in English (academic and professional),
- Strong interest and expertise in scholarly journals,
- Speed and accuracy.
How to Apply: