a) Paper Submission Guide
b) Paper Template
c) How to Submit a Manuscript to Redfame Journals
– Download Guidelines
d) Information for APA Style Citation
—————- Journal Publishing Workflow —————-
a) Submission Acknowledgement
When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, please check your bulk email box or contact the editorial assistant.
b) Basic Review
The editor or editorial assistant determines whether the manuscript fits the journal’s focus and scope. Next a check for the similarity rate is done using CrossCheck, powered by iThenticate. Any manuscripts out of the journal’s scope or containing plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected.
c) Peer Review
We use a double-blind system for peer review; both reviewers’ and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The submitted manuscript will be reviewed by at least two experts: one editorial staff member as well as one to three external reviewers. The review process may take four to twelve weeks.
d) Decision Is Made
The decision to accept or reject an article is based on the suggestions of reviewers. If differences of opinion occur between reviewers, the editor-in-chief will weigh all comments and arrive at a balanced decision based on all comments, or a second round of peer review may be initiated.
e) Notification of the Result of Review
The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author and forwarded to other authors.
f) Article Processing Charge Is Paid
If the submission is accepted, the authors revise paper and pay the article processing charge.
g) E-journal Is Available
E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
h) Publication Notice
The authors and readers will be notified and invited to visit our website for the newly published articles.
If the paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Processing Charge
Applied Economics and Finance: 300.00 USD
Applied Finance and Accounting: 300.00 USD
Business and Management Studies: 300.00 USD
International Journal of Contemporary Education: 300.00 USD
International Journal of English and Cultural Studies: 200.00 USD
International Journal of Law and Public Administration: 300.00 USD
International Journal of Social Science Studies: 300.00 USD
Journal of Education and Training Studies: 300.00 USD
Studies in Engineering and Technology: 200.00 USD
Studies in Media and Communication: 300.00 USD
Click HERE to make the APCs.
If you would like to publish a special issue in one of our journals, please contact the journal editor or email at email@example.com directly.
You may keep the following points in mind before contacting the editor:
1. Generally, we will publish 8-30 articles in one issue. If you collect less than the required number of articles, we suggest you publish them in the regular issue instead of a special issue.
2. All the articles should be peer-reviewed. You may nominate guest editors and reviewers for the special issue. However, we can also assign our reviewers, depending on your needs and requests.
3. The publication schedule should be discussed with the journal editor.
4. You will be asked to pay an article processing charge once the papers are accepted for publication. To avoid confusion and ensure fairness among customers, we do not waive or reduce fees/charges.
5. After the publication, we will provide you with a free e-journal in PDF. You may also apply for free copies of the printed journals.