a) Paper Submission Guide
b) Paper Template
c) How to Submit a Manuscript to Redfame Journals
– Download Guidelines
d) Information for APA Style Citation
a) Submission Acknowledgement
When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, please check your bulk email box or contact the editorial assistant.
b) Basic Review
The editor or editorial assistant determines whether the manuscript fits the journal’s focus and scope. Next a check for the similarity rate is done using CrossCheck, powered by iThenticate. Any manuscripts out of the journal’s scope or containing plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected.
c) Peer Review
We use a double-blind system for peer review; both reviewers’ and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The submitted manuscript will be reviewed by at least two experts: one editorial staff member as well as one to three external reviewers. The review process may take two to four weeks.
d) Decision Is Made
The decision to accept or reject an article is based on the suggestions of reviewers. If differences of opinion occur between reviewers, the editor-in-chief will weigh all comments and arrive at a balanced decision based on all comments, or a second round of peer review may be initiated.
e) Notification of the Result of Review
The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author and forwarded to other authors.
f) Publication Fee Is Paid
If the submission is accepted, the authors revise paper and pay the publication fee.
g) Print Journals Are Mailed
After publication, two hard copies of the journal will be sent to the corresponding author. If you want more copies, please order at http://home.redfame.com/subscription-information/
h) Publication Notice
The authors and readers will be notified and invited to visit our website for the newly published articles.
If the paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee
Applied Economics and Finance: 300.00 USD
Applied Finance and Accounting: 300.00 USD
Business and Management Studies: 300.00 USD
International Journal of Social Science Studies: 300.00 USD
Journal of Education and Training Studies: 400.00 USD
Studies in Engineering and Technology: 200.00 USD
Studies in Media and Communication: 300.00 USD
Click HERE to make the publication fee.
If you would like to publish a special issue in one of our journals, please contact the journal editor or email at email@example.com directly.
You may keep the following points in mind before contacting the editor:
1. Generally, we will publish 8-30 articles in one issue. If you have less than the required number of articles, we suggest you publish it in the general issue instead of a special issue.
2. All the articles should be peer-reviewed. You have the option to conduct the review process by your desired or preferred guest editors and reviewers, and their names will be included in the inside front cover of the printed journals.However, we can also assign our reviewers, depending on your needs and requests.
3. All journals have different publication dates, and thus the schedule should be discussed with the journal editor.
4. You will be asked to pay an article publication fee if the papers are accepted for publication. However, we will give you a 10% discount if the peer review was conducted by your own editors and reviewers.
5. After the publication of the articles, we will send you two copies of the printed journals per article. However, if you do not want a printed copy, we can deduct the printing cost from the publication fee. This matter should be discussed with the editor.
6. The soft copy of the special issue (including cover and editorial board page) will be sent to you so you may copy, distribute, and transmit the work.