Redfame Publishing is an academic publisher that specializes in peer-reviewed, open access journals for a wide range of subject areas, including economics, business, social sciences, humanities, and sciences.
Redfame Publishing is dedicated to excellence in the development of knowledge-based products and services for the academic, scientific, professional, research, and student communities worldwide. To this end, the Open Access model of online publication spurs research by allowing unrestricted availability of high quality articles. All Redfame publications will be available online, free, and in full-text.
Why choose Redfame
The benefits offered by Redfame Publishing to academic, government, and corporate libraries as well as to readers, authors, and editors include:
- A personalized approach to publishing
- Prominence and ease of locating published content
- Variable licensing agreement options
- Superior publications under the direction of international experts
- Traditional print publishing models in addition to electronic journal publishing
- Archiving in perpetuity
- Technical and editorial innovation combined with excellent quality
Redfame Publishing was founded on three main principles:
- To publish stimulating academic research
- To provide quick turn-around time for reviewing and publishing of articles
- To accommodate researchers, instructors, and students through Open Access to online articles